42 items found, showing page 1 of 4
- The bus operator is making changes that will increase the frequency of buses on both routes, offering an improved service for over 600,000 people per month in Glasgow.
- Popular Radio and GBX DJ launches summer playlist to encourage Glaswegians to explore their city by bus
- First Bus is included in Close the Gap’s 2023 gender pay gap reporting assessment
- It highlights long-term action First Bus has taken to tackle barriers faced by women in male-dominated roles.
- Introduction of part-time bus driver roles has resulted in 50% of new hires being women, a huge increase from 2% in 2017.
- New, better value bundle tickets added to Glasgow’s Tap On Tap Off technology
- Fares review will see prices for existing tickets increase from Sunday 2nd April 2023
- New, better value on bus payment system coming to Aberdeen next month
- Fares review will see prices for existing tickets increase