56 items found, showing page 1 of 5
- Lynne and John Connelly met on the No.57 bus in Glasgow in 2005
- The Scots couple have been married for 13 years and share two children
- First Bus has announced customers will be able to travel home for free following Hogmanay celebrations.
- Free travel will be offered on its N2, N18, N240 and N267 services to help revellers get home safely.
- First Bus is utilising the latest artificial intelligence planning software to ensure data is at the heart of the new timetable updates and they reflect real life experience.
- Customers will see improvements in reliability and punctuality on 14 services throughout Glasgow.
- All veterans and Armed Forces personnel to travel for free.
- First Bus to donate £5,000 to Erskine Veterans Charity.
GlasGLOW opens tomorrow night with a spectacular new show and for the first time since Covid, the route includes a very special trip inside the iconic Kibble Palace where a stunning finale awaits!
- The bus operator is making changes that will increase the frequency of buses on both routes, offering an improved service for over 600,000 people per month in Glasgow.
- The bus operator will be required to make extensive diversions from its normal routes during the event as it helps keep the city connected.
- Popular Radio and GBX DJ launches summer playlist to encourage Glaswegians to explore their city by bus