95 items found, showing page 1 of 8
- Lynne and John Connelly met on the No.57 bus in Glasgow in 2005
- The Scots couple have been married for 13 years and share two children
- First Bus and Stagecoach will offer free travel across Aberdeen city and shire every weekend in January.
- Both operators are reinvesting the savings from the introduction of the new bus gates in the city to benefit customers.
- First Bus has announced customers will be able to travel home for free following Hogmanay celebrations.
- Free travel will be offered on its N2, N18, N240 and N267 services to help revellers get home safely.
- First Bus is utilising the latest artificial intelligence planning software to ensure data is at the heart of the new timetable updates and they reflect real life experience.
- Customers will see improvements in reliability and punctuality on 14 services throughout Glasgow.
- All veterans and Armed Forces personnel to travel for free in Aberdeen
- All veterans and Armed Forces personnel to travel for free.
- First Bus to donate £5,000 to Erskine Veterans Charity.
- Almost 600,000 bus passengers a month are now experiencing better journeys.
- Figures from First Aberdeen and Stagecoach show measurable benefits for bus passengers following the introduction of bus gates in August.
- North East Bus Alliance meet with Transport Minister Fiona Hyslop to showcase Bus Partnership Fund work to date.