56 items found, showing page 5 of 5
- Return of weekend night-bus network.
- 11 routes/corridors served across the city and beyond from evening of Friday 3rd December.
- Introductory offer of £1.50 single for the first 2 weekends of operation*.
- Regular single fare starting from £3 applies after the promotional period.
- Brand new 6pm PLUS ticket covering travel after 6pm as well as night bus services – starting from only £4!
- Return of night services helping to boost night-time economy and ease pressures on festive revellers caused by recent taxi shortages.
First Glasgow launch new £4k bonus scheme as drive for existing PCV licence holders to join the business ramps up
- First Glasgow currently recruiting for new bus drivers across Greater Glasgow operations.
- Glasgow’s biggest bus operator launches new £4000 joining bonus scheme for existing PCV licence-holders.
- Trainee and part-time positions also available.
COP26 team up from First Bus, Octopus Energy & Hitachi Europe to deliver ‘Together for our Planet’ showcase event on future of green transport
- First Bus have teamed up with Octopus Energy & Hitachi Europe - Principal partner of COP26, to deliver a showcase ‘Together for our Planet’ event.
- First Glasgow Caledonia Depot is now a rapid EV charging hub offering delegates & guests free rapid state-of-the-art chargers for their electric vehicles (EVs)
- The event will show how bus depots can be transformed into fleet charging hubs, accelerating the transition to zero emission fleets with immersive virtual reality & cinema experience of the future of transport.
First Bus selected to operate official COP26 delegate shuttle between city centre and blue/green zones
- First Bus has been appointed operator of choice by SPT & Transport Scotland for the official COP26 delegate shuttle service between city centre and the Blue and Green zones on the event campus.
- First Glasgow will operate the shuttle service using their brand-new fleet of Scottish-built Electric buses, which were part funded through Transport Scotland’s SULEB scheme.
- SPT, Transport Scotland and First Bus will work closely with the Cabinet Office to deliver a sustainable shuttle service for all delegates attending the COP26 event.
Works are complete on First phase of landmark rapid charging station on First Bus Glasgow Caledonia depot ahead of the city hosting COP26 later this year.
- First Glasgow completes Phase One of its green transformation with installation of state-of-the-art rapid charging units
- 22 new electric buses to arrive on site ahead of COP26
- Phase Two of major works at Caledonia depot due for completion in summer 2022 to support 150 fully electric vehicles
First Bus launches campaign to recruit 100 drivers in West of Scotland as operator plans to ramp up service levels
First Bus delivers industry first with new five hour shift option
First Bus mark Armed Forces Day with unveiling of new garden of remembrance at their flagship Caledonia Depot
First Bus are proud to commemorate Armed Forces Day (26th June), this year with the unveiling of a new dedicated garden of remembrance at their flagship Caledonia Depot.
First Bus starts work in Glasgow to transform flagship Caledonia Depot into UK's largest EV charging station
- Two-phase project funded in part by Scottish Ultra-Low Emission Bus (SULEB) will see over 150 EV charging units installed at depot
- Phase One of the development will support the arrival of 22 new electric buses to the city ahead of COP26, the United Nations Climate Change conference
- Dutch-based smart charging supplier, Heliox is installing rapid charging solutions that are controlled via smart charging software