95 items found, showing page 5 of 8
- First Glasgow wins Contribution to Sustainable Transport Award for completion of UK’s largest electric vehicle charging hub
- Lifesaving First Glasgow drivers Billy Bell and Mark Macduff share Frontline Employee of the Year award
- First Glasgow receives commendation in Public Transport Operator of the Year category, while First Aberdeen recognised for launch of world’s first hydrogen double deckers in 2021.
- First Glasgow appoints Alexander Dennis Ltd to supply 50 new electric buses for the city
- 74 new electric vehicles on route to Glasgow and Aberdeen
- Glasgow bus fleet soon to be 40% electric
- Aberdeen fleet set to be 50% emission free
- First Aberdeen places order for 24 new electric buses for the city
- McGill’s Group will take ownership of the business from 19 September
- Both businesses pledge to put all staff and customers at the forefront of their plans
The offer means Aberdeen fans across the city can travel to games easily and free of charge
- Bright Bus Tours offers discounted tickets for those with dogs this weekend to celebrate third birthday
- 150 free tickets to be handed out across the city on Friday
- Glasgow’s largest bus operator is announcing an increase in pay for all drivers.
- First Glasgow is recruiting for new bus drivers across its Greater Glasgow operations.
- Trainee and part-time positions are also available.
- Return of weekend night bus network
- 11 routes/corridors served across the city and beyond from evening of Friday 17th June.
- 6pm PLUS ticket covers travel after 6pm as well as night bus services, starting from only £4.
- Young Persons (Under 22s) Concessionary Card holders can travel for free on First Glasgow night bus services
- Night bus network is returning to help boost the night-time economy in the city and to help ease the pressure by recent rail disruption.