95 items found, showing page 8 of 8
First Bus selected to operate official COP26 delegate shuttle between city centre and blue/green zones
- First Bus has been appointed operator of choice by SPT & Transport Scotland for the official COP26 delegate shuttle service between city centre and the Blue and Green zones on the event campus.
- First Glasgow will operate the shuttle service using their brand-new fleet of Scottish-built Electric buses, which were part funded through Transport Scotland’s SULEB scheme.
- SPT, Transport Scotland and First Bus will work closely with the Cabinet Office to deliver a sustainable shuttle service for all delegates attending the COP26 event.
- JJP HOLDINGS (SOUTH WEST) LTD AND FIRST BUS HAD BEEN 50/50 PARTNERS IN JOINT VENTURE SINCE 2016
- DEAL MARKS LATEST INVESTMENT BY FIRST BUS IN B2B MARKET
Works are complete on First phase of landmark rapid charging station on First Bus Glasgow Caledonia depot ahead of the city hosting COP26 later this year.
- First Glasgow completes Phase One of its green transformation with installation of state-of-the-art rapid charging units
- 22 new electric buses to arrive on site ahead of COP26
- Phase Two of major works at Caledonia depot due for completion in summer 2022 to support 150 fully electric vehicles
First Bus launches campaign to recruit 100 drivers in West of Scotland as operator plans to ramp up service levels
First Bus delivers industry first with new five hour shift option
Bright Bus Does it Batter - Edinburgh's not-boring-bus tour celebrates their second birthday with city-wide celebrations
- Giant birthday cake replica of tour bus created by local baker to mark the occasion
- Tickets for TRNSMT Festival, Holyrood Distillery Tour, Edinburgh City Pass and free Tour Tickets for the whole family!
First Bus mark Armed Forces Day with unveiling of new garden of remembrance at their flagship Caledonia Depot
First Bus are proud to commemorate Armed Forces Day (26th June), this year with the unveiling of a new dedicated garden of remembrance at their flagship Caledonia Depot.
First Bus announce ambitious project to turn flagship Glasgow depot into UK's largest electric charging station
First Bus starts work in Glasgow to transform flagship Caledonia Depot into UK's largest EV charging station
- Two-phase project funded in part by Scottish Ultra-Low Emission Bus (SULEB) will see over 150 EV charging units installed at depot
- Phase One of the development will support the arrival of 22 new electric buses to the city ahead of COP26, the United Nations Climate Change conference
- Dutch-based smart charging supplier, Heliox is installing rapid charging solutions that are controlled via smart charging software
Bright Bus Tours are relaunching back into service after lockdown and are coming back brighter than ever with an enhanced offering.
First Aberdeen set to launch the world's first hydrogen powered double decker buses into service